Job Application Letter



Starbucks’s Barista Application Letter

From
Ziyad Fakhri Kunadi
Gateway Pasteur Apartment 
203 Gunung Batu St.
Bandung
Indonesia
Email : ziyadkunadi@gmail.com

To
Mr. Howard Schultz
Vice Manager
Starbucks Grand Indonesia
M.H. Thamrin St. , Menteng
Jakarta
Indonesia

Dear Mr. Howard Schultz,
It was with much interest that I read your August 5th job posting on web for a Barista position. Your description of the work responsibilities incumbent upon your next Barista closely match my experience, and so I am excited to submit my resume to you for your consideration.
In my position as a Barista for Starbucks Grand Indonesia, I prepared all of beverages according to specified quality standard, checked if there any stocks should be refill, interact and provided the best Starbucs Experience for customers. My specialization in blending coffee and making latte art, also my experience as a part-time Barista for a year and a year as a full-time Barista, hopefully help Starbucks Grand Indonesia in providing best coffee blend and attrack more consumers.

My resume is attached. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.
I’m looking for your reply.
Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,


Ziyad Fakhri Kunadi




For video, check out this link

Komentar

Postingan Populer