Introduction

Hello everyone!! This is my first blog yeyy

So, let me introduce a little bit of myself. My name is Ziyad Fakhri Kunadi , you can call me Zi, Yad, or Ziyad. I was born in Bandung, January 14h, 2001. I'm 14 years old. I lived at Jalan Jawa No.62 Bandung. I have no brother or sister, just myself . My father, Bambang Kunadi, work as a PT. Dirgantara Indonesia employee and my mother, A.Kania Permani, work as a house wife. My previous school is SDI AL-AZHAR 30, and SMPN 2 Bandung. Now i'm studying SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.

I have a lot of hobbies. I love to play football, hang out with friends, watch tv, workout, travelling, and eat. I love eat so much and I eat everything I like. Beside that, i like everything about automotive, especially about motorcycle. I love motorcycling, sometimes with my friends and sometimes with my father. I also like to modificate my bike.

My dreams? I have two kinds of dream, there are my own dream and my career dream. Fyi, my own dream is to be a footballer because actually I want to be a professional footballer and want to be one of the greatest footballer in the world like my idol, Cristiano Ronaldo. My career dream is I want to be a student of Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), major in mining or petroleum engineering, and want to work in one of mining or petroleum company. I also want to major in machine engineering, and is a big accomplishment if I can work in Mercedes-Benz Company. If I have a good grade, I want to continue my study to Germany. Wish me luck !

That's all for now. Thank you for reading !

Komentar

Postingan Populer